- Increased Cleaning - all seats are sanitised between shows, significantly increased sanitising of all public areas and surfaces.
- Social Distancing - social distancing markers are in place throughout the cinema to ensure safe and appropriate distance is maintained between guests.
- Cinema Seating - a new isolation system has been introduced which creates a bubble of empty seats around every booking. This bubble of empty seats ensures social distancing while in our auditoria.
- Staff Training - our team have been given detailed training to protect both you and themselves while operating within their work environment.
- Contactless Payment - we encourage all guests to pay contactless to reduce the amount of touch points within the cinema.
- Face Coverings - all team members you encounter within the cinema will be wearing a face mask
- Online Booking - we encourage all guests to book in advance to reduce queue times and to enable us to better manage crowd levels / max capacities.
- Hygiene - we have installed hand wash stations throughout the cinema and encourage correct hand washing procedures in all our toilet facilities.
- Safety Screen - we have installed safety screens at all our counter areas to protect both you and our team members.
Face Coverings / Face Masks
As per HSE guidelines and regulations (announced on Tuesday, 4th August) - it is now mandatory for all guests over 13 years of age to wear protective face coverings while visiting The Arc Cinema and The Arc Arena (Arcade / Bowling). This is a difficult time for everybody and we greatly appreciate your full compliance with these new regulations.